Apple launched iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with new glass and aluminium design and A11 Bionic chip designed for augmented reality (AR) experience. The devices, made out of the most durable glass ever in a smartphone, will be available in three colors — space grey, silver and gold — from September 29 in India.
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus come with 64GB and 256GB capacity models starting at Rs 64,000 at Apple Authorised Resellers. Apple-designed accessories including leather and silicone cases in a range of colours will be available starting at Rs 3,100. Lightning Docks in colour-matching metallic finishes will also be available for Rs 4,700.
“iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are a new generation of iPhone that improves on everything we love about iPhone,” Philip Schiller, Apple’s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, said in a statement. “Packed with more advanced cameras with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting, and the highest quality video capture in a smartphone, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus enables the freedom of wireless charging, all with AR optimisation like no phone ever before,” he added.
The glass finish of the water and dust resistant devices is made using a seven-layer colour process for precise hue and opacity with a colour-matched aerospace-grade aluminium bezel. The new 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch Retina HD displays with the addition of True Tone adjust the white balance of the display to match the surrounding light for a more natural, paper-like viewing experience.
A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, features a six-core CPU design with two performance cores that are 25 per cent faster and four efficiency cores that are 70 percent faster than the A10 Fusion. A new, second-generation performance controller can harness all six cores simultaneously, delivering up to 70 percent greater performance for multi-threaded workloads. Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X India prices revealed: All you need to know
The cameras on iPhone 8 Plus are custom tuned for AR experience. Each camera is individually calibrated, with new gyroscopes and accelerometers for accurate motion tracking. The new camera also delivers the highest quality video capture ever in a smartphone with better video stabilisation, 4K video up to 60fps and 1080p slo-mo up to 240fps. The glass back design enables a world-class wireless charging solution. Wireless charging works with the established Qi ecosystem.
- Red fraction is trending at 9 in Japan
- #ありがとう井口 is trending at 8 in Japan
- YouTuber草彅 is trending at 7 in Japan
- 初期刀 is trending at 6 in Japan
- オールカマー is trending at 5 in Japan
- ユーチューバー草彅 is trending at 4 in Japan
- #html5j is trending at 3 in Japan
- ルージュバック is trending at 2 in Japan
- 夫の中山成彬元文科相 is trending at 1 in Japan
- Saquon Barkley is trending at 10 in world
- ルージュバック is trending at 9 in world
- SkyAlert is trending at 8 in world
- 夫の中山成彬元文科相 is trending at 7 in world
- Penn State is trending at 6 in world
- #تجاهل_خالد_عبدالرحمن is trending at 5 in world
- #الوطنيه_ليست_بالمعاصي is trending at 2 in world
- #GunsNRosesnoMultishow is trending at 1 in world
- Rajiv Mehrishi is trending at 10 in India
- IITs and IIMs is trending at 9 in India
- Rs 5,500 is trending at 8 in India