Apple launches are known to be spectacles that can glue the world to live-streams. Buzz picks up days in advance, and people’s heightened curiosity makes them flock to Apple stores, to queue up for the newest product. Pretty much the same has been happening prior to Apple’s showpiece September 12 event that’ll be held at the brand new Steve Jobs Theater in its new spaceship campus in Cupertino.
Sydney’s Apple Store has had people queuing up two days in advance — in anticipation of the iPhone 8, the iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X (Apple’s tenth anniversary edition) that are likely to be announced tonight. This, despite the fact that the new products, especially the iPhone X, are rumored to be in short supply, and pre-orders are likely to begin only on September 15. We’re not sure what people camping at the store are expecting though. The development at the Sydney Apple Store was first spotted by journalist Luke Hopewell, who shared a picture on Twitter.
Another rumor suggests that the products that will be announced today will go on sale on September 22 – 10 days from now. Popular Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reckons that only 2-4 million iPhone 8 units will be made available on the launch day. Besides the three phone, Apple is also expected to roll out the Apple Watch Series 3 today. For the first time, an Apple Watch would have an embedded eSIM, so that it can be connect to the internet without being paired to an iPhone. Apple iPhone 8 could let you invoke Siri by holding the sleep-wake button: Report
The excitement around the iPhone X is palpable given it would be Apple’s biggest upgrade in years. Several leaks, rumors, and predictions have led up to the launch. The handset is likely to be priced at a steep $1,000, and will feature a screen that takes up the entire front face; it could also come with better cameras, and wireless charging capabilities. While in the past Apple has encouraged its users to pre-order online, in a bid to manage serpentine queues, it isn’t entirely clear how the latest launch will pan out across the world.
- #針の音楽団 is trending at 9 in Japan
- 秋分の日 is trending at 6 in Japan
- 小野坂さん is trending at 4 in Japan
- バトエン is trending at 3 in Japan
- ナターリア is trending at 2 in Japan
- #初めて投稿ハガキが載った雑誌 is trending at 1 in Japan
- Trapeze Artist is trending at 10 in world
- Kylie is trending at 9 in world
- NL West is trending at 8 in world
- Tears for Fears is trending at 7 in world
- Estoy a 1 is trending at 6 in world
- #Worlds2017 is trending at 5 in world
- #اليوم_الوطني٨٧_ is trending at 4 in world
- #UFCJapan is trending at 3 in world
- #iHeartFestival is trending at 2 in world
- #bonjovinomultishow is trending at 1 in world
- Jammu and Kashmir is trending at 9 in India
- Super Hit is trending at 8 in India
- रामधारी सिंह is trending at 7 in India
- #OmkarTrilliant is trending at 6 in India