Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
On Tuesday 17 October, FIFA.com streamed live the Official Draw for the European FIFA World Cup play-off, which took place at the Home of FIFA in Zurich at 14:00 CET.
The event was live streamed on FIFA.com, Facebook and YouTube where Pot 1 nations Switzerland, Italy, Croatia and Denmark learned their play-off opponents from Pot 2: Northern Ireland, Sweden, Republic of Ireland or Greece.
Mexican presenter Vanessa Huppenkothen hosted the event, while Fernando Hierro carried out the draw itself. Four two-legged ties will be played, with the first leg taking place between 9 and 11 November and the return between 12 and 14 of the same month.
- Shikhar Dhawan is trending at 10 in India
- Peru’s Little Seal caps his comeback in style
- The Week in Quotes
- Torrejon: I hope we can host a World Cup one day
- Chile to elect President Bachelet's successor
- Lebanon FM to skip Arab League summit on Iran: ministry source
- Unconvincing England into Rugby League World Cup semi-final
- England bowl Australia out in 18 overs to win second Twenty20
- Patchy England into Rugby League World Cup last four - as it happened
- Australia v England: Women's Ashes second Twenty20 – as it happened
- China says it is ready to facilitate Bangladesh-Myanmar dialogue to solve Rohingya crisis
- Destined Movie Trailer
- Sri Lanka arrests 19 after Buddhist-Muslim violence; four injured
- Top diplomats of Russia, Iran, Turkey to discuss Syrian crisis in Antalya
- Sweden, Uruguay submit ‘compromise’ draft on Syria chemical probe to UN Security Council
- Hedgehogs Movie Trailer
- Gabby Douglas apologizes after Simone Biles calls out victim shaming tweet
- Hariri announces return to Lebanon as crisis simmers
- Palestinians threaten to cut ties with US if PLO office is shut
- ATP Finals: Goffin shocks Federer to set up title showdown with Dimitrov