Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
On Tuesday 17 October, FIFA.com streamed live the Official Draw for the European FIFA World Cup play-off, which took place at the Home of FIFA in Zurich at 14:00 CET.
The event was live streamed on FIFA.com, Facebook and YouTube where Pot 1 nations Switzerland, Italy, Croatia and Denmark learned their play-off opponents from Pot 2: Northern Ireland, Sweden, Republic of Ireland or Greece.
Mexican presenter Vanessa Huppenkothen hosted the event, while Fernando Hierro carried out the draw itself. Four two-legged ties will be played, with the first leg taking place between 9 and 11 November and the return between 12 and 14 of the same month.
- Enjoying the high life, up on the roof in Tel Aviv
- Le smartphone? France has another term in mind
- Drunk droning now illegal in New Jersey
- Indie Focus: Art House Convergence 2018
- Mumbai is lot safer now, says grandfather as Moshe reaches the city
- We are in process to resolve the issue: AG Venugopal
- Ex-Maha legislative council chairman NS Pharande passes away
- Kamala Mills Fire: 'I have come to surrender', says Yug Tuli
- National Lawyers' campaign seeks NJAC review
- Will step in if Centre doesn't act against khap panchayats: SC
- SC adjourns matter on ex-chief ministers bungalow issue
- Mahadayi River Dispute: Karnataka bribed eyewitnesses, says Goa minister
- Amethi visit: Rahul conducts 'Janata Darbar' to hear public grievances
- India cancels minesweepers deal with South Korea
- Victoria Nuland named CEO of Center for a New American Security
- Leonardo to head EU research program on unmanned naval systems
- Dunford on the US-Pakistan relations: ‘I’m not giving up’
- France welcomes the first C-130J Super Hercules airlifter
- Fifth FIFA Executive Football Summit set for Amsterdam
- Giggs takes Wales post