Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
Photo: AP IMAGE A file image of Virat Kohli.
India captain Virat Kohli today made it clear that he has no problems playing the upcoming limited overs series against Sri Lanka amid speculation that he may be rested keeping in mind a long season ahead.
"Who said I am not playing? I don't know where this came from, but I have no problems in playing," Kohli's forthright answer to a query regarding team selection made it clear as to where he stood on the issue.
The Indian team will be selected on August 13. There is a possibility that senior spinners like Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja will be rested along with pacer Mohammed Shami.
"We (team management and selectors) are going to sit down on selection soon and we certainly have plans in mind and combinations that we want to speak about. So as captain, I am definitely in the thick of things and knowing what to speak to the committee about," he signed off.
- Ayushmann Khurrana Interview: It’s a welcome change for me to not be the simple, sweet and good guy in a film!
- Review of Partition: 1947, a heartfelt depiction of factors that led to Indo-Pak Partition, in Last Viceroy's Point of view!
- Dhanush: 'VIP 2' starts from where 'VIP' ended. It's a proper sequel to VIP!
- Azpilicueta talks FIWC, team-mates' FIFA skills and his favourite club
- Nominees for The Best FIFA Football Awards to be announced on Thursday
- Women’s football tackling big issues in India
- Valderrama: To be the best, you have to love football
- Favourites on form during exciting opening day
- New-look Nepal harbouring fresh hopes
- 10 Amazing Places Life Has Been Found
- 10 Reasons The Story Of Jesus Might Be An Allegory For The Sun
- Top 10 Incredible Stories Told By Credible People
- Trump's crisis spurs talk of White House departures
- Internet firms shift stance, move to exile white supremacists
- Thirty-seven inmates killed in government raid on Venezuelan prison
- With a wary eye on Iran, Saudi and Iraqi leaders draw closer
- Virginia rally victim's message 'magnified,' mother tells memorial
- Bangladesh has highest trade deficit since 2010
- Dominant Madrid crush Barcelona to win Super Cup
- Human Rights Watch appeals to India on Rohingya situation