MOSCOW, November 21. /TASS/. Spartak Moscow secured a spot in the UEFA Europa League play-off after a 1:1 draw with Slovenia’s Maribor on Tuesday.
Spartak’s Ze Luis scored on 82nd minute, Jasmin Mesanovic of Maribor responded on the 90th minute.
Spartak gathered six points in Group E and has already secured the third place in the group, which gives it the right to play in the 1/16 final of the UEFA Europa League. The Moscow team also retains a chance to make it into the play-off round of the UEFA Champions league.
The current standings in the Group E are as follows: Liverpool (eight points after four games), Sevilla (seven points after four games), Spartak (six points after five games) and Maribor (two points after five games).
In the next round on December 6, Spartak will face Liverpool, and Maribor will take on Sevilla.
In other media
- The Walt Disney Company to Acquire Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., after Spinoff of Certain Businesses, for $52.4 Billion in Stock
- Alcons Pro-Ribbons Deliver FLIX Cinema’s Platinum Quality
- Ajay Bijli of PVR Limited Receives “Exhibitor of the Year” Award at CineAsia 2017
- 4DX Forms New Partnership with Malaysia’s Golden Screen Cinemas and Signs Strategic Deal with PVR Cinemas to Launch Another Sixteen 4DX Screens in India
- Cinemark Announces Grand Opening of New 8-Screen Theatre with Luxury Lounger Recliners and XD Auditorium in Spanish Fork, Utah
- Atom Tickets Teams Up With Showcase Cinemas To Expand Digital Ticketing To Even More Screens In the Northeast
- Long Range Forecast: ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Barco receives the Technology Innovator Award at CineAsia 2017
- Thursday Night Report: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Launches to $45M Domestic; Reaches $60.8M Overseas In Two Days
- Cinemark Promotes Don Harton and Damian Wardle to Executive Vice President
- US Army may send larger deployments to Europe
- American exodus? 17,000 US defense suppliers may have left the defense sector
- As tensions ease, China keeps building on disputed islands
- New Navy secretary report criticizes service culture and top brass decisions
- The Army is testing if it wants to operate combat drones remotely
- Italian pilot school achievements may benefit American T-X trainer program
- US: Ballistic missiles fired on Saudi Arabia were provided by Iran
- Russia's naval updates threaten undersea comms network, says top British military officer
- US Army Europe is getting a new commander from 25th ID
- A road map and recipe for US-India defense ties