MOSCOW, October 13. /TASS/. Russian Helicopters holding completed repair of the first out of four Mi-24P attack and transport helicopters of Myanmar Air Force under the earlier executed contract, press service of the holding said on Friday.
"This contract is critical for us, because this is the first time when we are implementing the scheme of performing combat helicopters’ overhaul with departure of company specialists to the customer’s territory. Successful completion of all activities will be the basis for continued cooperation and signing of new agreements with our partners from Myanmar," Russian Helicopters said.
A team of specialists will arrive at Myanmar in October to repair three remaining helicopters. "Plants and aviation equipment repaired in the Russian Federation and required to restore operability of Mi-24 helicopters were delivered to the customer for the time being, with assignment of next time between overhauls and service life for them," Russian Helicopters said.
Myanmar currently operates Mi-24P attack and transport helicopters and Mi-17 and Mi-2 multirole helicopters.
In other media
- US announces new assistance to Lebanese military
- Making sense of CHAMP, the silver bullet miracle missile that isn’t
- BDcabs introduces enterprise app ‘Gari Technology’ at Istanbul meet
- MoviePass Signs Marketing Performance-Based Revenue Deal with Movie Distributor and Releases Data to Show Its Impact On Movie Theater Ticket Sales
- Seating Boom: How Theater Renovations Can Impact Exhibition in 2018
- France creates office to improve military aircraft readiness
- Potential ‘harm’ to economy now a factor in all Canada defense competitions
- Comprehensive missile defense for the homeland [Commentary]
- BRAC, Germany’s KfW to set up climate change fund in Bangladesh
- UN envoy urges Security Council to visit Myanmar, Bangladesh
- Uruguay hosts world's biggest barbecue beating Argentina
- Starbucks wi-fi makes computers mine crypto-currency
- Stella Collective brings the outside in for seaside cafe interior
- Federal budget deficit amounts to 0.7% of GDP in 11 months — Russian Finance Ministry
- Diplomat says US fails to present evidence of INF Treaty violations by Russia
- Düsseldorf court releases suspect in 'suicide bomb plot' over lack of evidence
- FIFA: Some 2 mln ticket requests for 2018 World Cup received within one week
- Could a 'KoKo' be key to giving Germany a new government?
- Vladimir Putin’s news conferences in facts and figures
- Facebook announces Snapchat-like World Effects AR feature for Messenger