Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
SARGODHA: The Higher Education Commission (HEC) issued an NOC to University of Sargodha’s sub-campuses of Bhakkar and Mianwali.
Tax awareness: Sargodha University, RTO ink agreement
The campuses passed the accreditation procedure made by the HEC. These campuses were established in 2012 with university’s own sources. The cost was Rs500 million for each campus. The current student strength of Bhakkar campus is 3,207 with 49 faculty members, including 12 PhDs, while Mianwali campus is providing education and research facilities to 3,487 students with 46 faculty members, including 12 PhDs.
Previously, the HEC granted a conditional NOC for Bhakkar campus with the direction to address quality issues, while Mianwali campus was not granted the same due to “deficiencies in infrastructural facilities and shortage of faculty”. Resultantly, the quality of education was seriously compromised, as observed by the HEC.
VCs of two varsities finally appointed
Having gone through the visit reports, the HEC has granted NOC to both the campuses and expressed complete satisfaction over the progress made so far. The HEC’s recognition of these campuses is an evidence of the progressive and reforming efforts made by the recent university management.
, September 23rd, 2017.
- Thursday Night Report: ‘Justice League’ Bows to $13M; ‘Wonder’ Starts with $740K
- ‘Justice League’ Starts w/ $27.3M Overseas
- US seeks more action from African nations on North Korea
- Argentine Navy loses contact with submarine carrying 44
- NID services: EC vows to take tough action against corruption
- Venezuela crisis: Caracas Mayor Antonio Ledezma flees country
- CTD arrests one terrorist in Peshawar
- Regional gird project being established soon to utilize energy in GB: Akbar
- Security forces carry out operation against terrorists in Turbat
- Rangers arrest 13 criminals in Karachi
- Expansionist designs of India great threat to peace in region: AJK PM
- Gilgit-Baltistan becomes ideal place for tourism: Ghazanfar
- No new case of polio reported in FATA during 2017: Jhagra
- Highest standards of education to be ensured at all Public Sector Universities: AJK President
- Govt making concrete efforts for promotion of education sector in Balochistan: Achakzai
- Development projects need of hour after restoration of peace in Karachi: Zubair
- Governor Sindh invites Kuwaiti investors to take benefits of economic opportunities in Pakistan
- Argentine Submarine Goes Missing With 44 Crew Members On Board - Navy
- Father of estranged husband detained over abduction of Rajshahi University student
- Usher's $20 Million Herpes Lawsuit Is Dismissed