Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
When team of officials arrived, land grabbers started pelting stones and bricks on them
BAHAWALPUR: Two officials of revenue department suffered injuries in a clash when a joint team of the revenue department and police launched anti-encroachment operation in Bahawalpur to evacuate government land from land mafia.
Police said that following complaints that land mafia had occupied 80 kanal government land in Chak No8, a joint team of revenue department and police carried out anti-encroachment operation against the land grabbers.
NAB arrests 4 revenue officials for embezzling Rs450m
“When the team reached the spot, land grabbers belonging to Pathan group started pelting stones and bricks on the officials,” a police official said. “As a result, two officials of the revenue department were injured,” he added.
, September 21st, 2017.
- Syed Salahuddin is trending at 6 in India
- Alien sightings no excuse for filing your tax return late
- Muslim woman's house set ablaze for supporting Ram Temple
- 39 trains delayed, 15 cancelled as cold wave intensifies
- Kerala minor rape case: Two police officers, three others arrested
- GPS, panic buttons mandatory on public vehicles from April 1
- Saba Qamar slams Pakistan govt
- Dunford on the US-Pakistan relations: ‘I’m not giving up’
- Turkey, UK officials meet over status of Turkish jet program
- First F-35B shipboard deployment to begin as US warship arrives in Japan
- Man beats wife, toddler son to death in front of six-year-old
- Five rapes in 5 days: Haryana CM calls incidents ‘unfortunate’
- Class 1 student stabbed by senior girl in Lucknow school, critical
- CCTVs in classrooms so parents can see kids in real-time: Arvind Kejriwal
- Gujarat: Oil tanker catches fire at Kandla, two crew members suffer burn injuries
- Cops, guards hurt in Bengal prison riot
- Crocodile stuck with tyre around its neck for 'more than a year'
- Fears of serial child killer in Pakistan city
- Padmaavat song for Israel PM
- What was the cost of Dera violence