Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
FAISALABAD: University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF) has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a private organisation which will provide 20 scholarships to deserving students in Environmental Engineering, Energy System Engineering, Textile Technology and Dairy Sciences.
UAF’s failure to display results on website irk students
A spokesman of the university said that the MoU was duly inked by UAF Vice-Chancellor Dr Muhammad Iqbal Zafar and Interloop Limited Chief Executive Officer Musadaq Zulqarnain. It was agreed that Interloop will award five scholarships each year to deserving students for four years undergraduate degree programmes.
The scholarship programme will continue with addition of new students every year, including previous year scholars till the completion of their degree programmes.
Development: UAF to get new research centre under CPEC
It was agreed that every year, the UAF will invite applications from the needy students and will shortlist the applicant data based on realities, eligibility criteria. The university will forward the priority wise list of 10 most needy students for final selection by the organisation.
Dr Iqbal Zafar said the university was making all out efforts to ensure provision of quality education to students.
He said 40% students in the university were getting scholarships.
, September 21st, 2017.
- #زد_رصيدك17 is trending at 10 in world
- #البنات_مزبله_البشريه is trending at 9 in world
- Ron Gardenhire is trending at 8 in world
- Roberto Baratta is trending at 7 in world
- John Kelly is trending at 6 in world
- #LEmissionPolitique is trending at 5 in world
- #XF11 is trending at 4 in world
- #SigamosCambiandoJuntos is trending at 3 in world
- #bbcqt is trending at 2 in world
- #Gala6GH is trending at 1 in world
- 5 Years Of Sidharth Malhotra is trending at 9 in India
- Rex Tillerson is trending at 8 in India
- GOLMAAL AGAIN BOOKINGS OPEN is trending at 7 in India
- #LightingTheHimalayas is trending at 6 in India
- #Mersal is trending at 5 in India
- #HappyDiwali is trending at 4 in India
- #SpiritDay is trending at 3 in India
- #CrackerBanHitOrMiss is trending at 2 in India
- 22 EVERGREEN YEARS OF DDLJ is trending at 1 in India
- Social Media: The ‘IT’ Factor