Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
Behold! The ‘queen’ of Bollywood has spoken!
Now we’re no strangers to the fast and fierce Kangana Ranaut. This time, the superstar has opened up about this image of her, saying that maybe it is simply in her destiny that she has to fight tooth and nail to get everything that she wants in life. In fact, she claims to have she has made her peace with it.
Kangana, who launched the trailer of her next, much-awaited project Simran just last week admitted she often wondered about her journey in Bollywood. “I think my journey has been quite different. While flying to Mumbai for the conference, I was thinking about all sorts of questions that would be asked of me here. So I thought to myself, ‘Has my journey really been unusual or is it only me who thinks that way’?” Hindustan Times quoted her as saying.
Kangana returns with ‘Simran’ teaser and it reminds us of Queen
The Tanu Weds Manu star continued, “But the one aspect that is striking about my journey is that I have to fight for everything in life, even the smallest of the things. I don’t know why it happens. Maybe the fight is in my destiny but I have made peace with it.”
According to Kangana, people might attach several negative tags to her because of it but she will always, eventually take what is hers. “A lot of you might think, ‘To be or not to be’ but it is okay. Or like you guys use the word rebel, ladaka (fighter)… I don’t take offence to that. I will take what is mine, be it by fighting or any other means,” she added.
Kangana was accompanied by director Hansal Mehta at the trailer launch, who revealed that much before they collaborated for Simran, he had approached her with a film post her debut in Gangster back in 2006. “I had been pursuing Kangana for a film for many years. In fact, I had called her to my office for a script narration, just after Gangster. I was confident she will say yes but she refused,” revealed the director.
To this, Kangana quipped, “I don’t remember this incident at all! He said his ego was hurt a lot. But this is the story of my life, whether I remember or not, I definitely hurt egos.”
I was ungraceful towards Kangana: KJo regrets chanting ‘nepotism rocks’ at IIFA 2017
Simran is scheduled to release on September 15. The film depicts the story of a Gujarati housekeeper living in the US who allows ambition to get the better of her and becomes involved in a world of gambling and robberies.
Have something to add to the story? Share it in the comments below.
- 黒羽根 is trending at 10 in Japan
- コミティア撤収 is trending at 9 in Japan
- #ボカマニ is trending at 8 in Japan
- サクラアンプルール is trending at 7 in Japan
- Whitney is trending at 6 in Japan
- 札幌記念 is trending at 4 in Japan
- #アニNEXT is trending at 3 in Japan
- 台風13号 is trending at 1 in Japan
- Timor Leste is trending at 10 in world
- Sagrada Familia is trending at 9 in world
- Dick Gregory is trending at 7 in world
- #حساب_يستحق_المتابعه is trending at 6 in world
- #PushAwardsKathNiels is trending at 5 in world
- #MissBrasil is trending at 4 in world
- 릴리안 is trending at 2 in world
- #نواف_العابد is trending at 1 in world
- Messiah Of Humanity is trending at 10 in India
- HISTORIC MERSAL AUDIO is trending at 9 in India
- Mohammad Jamshed is trending at 8 in India
- Be Hit Platelet Donor is trending at 7 in India