The Gurgaon Police's Special Investigation Team (SIT) detained the gardener yesterday. "The SIT does not want to leave out a single piece of evidence which can be important and work as a key breakthrough for us to solve this case. With three days left for submission of charge sheet in court, we have got possible positive leads against the accused school bus conductor Ashok Kumar," a senior SIT officer told PTI.
SIT teams yesterday searched the school here for clues to the crime while a CBSE panel also inspected the premises to examine loopholes in security arrangements. Besides Harpal Singh, the SIT has questioned 17 persons including section inchage-Anju
Dudeja, suspended acting principal-Neerja Batra, former principal Rakhi Verma, bus driver Saurabh Raghav, bus contractor Harkesh Pradhan and eight security guards. The officer said questioning of all suspects who are on the police radar whether it is the suspended school principal, senior management officials, or staff members, is being conducted.
"Some more arrests are likely to be made," he said. The seven-year-old boy was found with his throat slit in the washroom of the school on Friday last.
- Shami is trending at 10 in India
- Manish Pandey is trending at 9 in India
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is trending at 8 in India
- Kopardi is trending at 7 in India
- #JhoothaBhansali is trending at 6 in India
- CBFC is trending at 5 in India
- #HBDLadySuperStarNayanthara is trending at 4 in India
- #UnYakeenable is trending at 3 in India
- #SaturdayMotivation is trending at 2 in India
- #RahulRoy is trending at 1 in India
- Saudi firm formulates deal with BAE, Rolls-Royce for military aircraft engine maintenance
- US seeks more action from African nations on North Korea
- Syria toxic gas inquiry to end after Russia again blocks UN renewal
- Mexico migrant killings: Suspect dies after arrest
- Billionaire v news anchor
- CTD arrests one terrorist in Peshawar
- Regional gird project being established soon to utilize energy in GB: Akbar
- Security forces carry out operation against terrorists in Turbat
- Expansionist designs of India great threat to peace in region: AJK PM
- Gilgit-Baltistan becomes ideal place for tourism: Ghazanfar