A teenager in southern Germany suspected his mum of growing weed in their garden. After doing a bit of internet research, he decided to alert the law.
When a 13-year-old son became suspicious about the crop of 20 sweet smelling plants in his garden, some of which were 1.5 metres high, he took to the internet to see if he could find out more.
A bit of research appeared to reveal that the plant were in fact marijuana, which he knew was illegal. So he called up the police to inform them of the potential crime, police reported on Tuesday.
When officers arrived at the house in St. Leon-Rot, Baden-Württemberg, they could confirm that the plants were indeed marijuana.
The boy’s mother was so angered that her well-cared-for crop was being harvested by the authorities - and that her own son had squealed on her - that the teenager was taken into the police station for his own protection.
The youth welfare office were called in, while the mother now faces a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
SEE ALSO: Six things to know about weed in Germany
- 鹿島改 is trending at 10 in Japan
- シーカーストーン is trending at 9 in Japan
- #PWATokyo is trending at 8 in Japan
- #八千代ライブ is trending at 7 in Japan
- 出席者ゼロ is trending at 6 in Japan
- 丸の内 is trending at 5 in Japan
- #スプラ意味ナイ報告選手権 is trending at 4 in Japan
- 元TBS記者 is trending at 3 in Japan
- #心理性別テスト is trending at 2 in Japan
- 湯キリコさん is trending at 1 in Japan
- Culiacán is trending at 10 in world
- Lanús is trending at 9 in world
- Rams is trending at 8 in world
- San Lorenzo is trending at 7 in world
- #ApagaTelevisa is trending at 6 in world
- #GagaFiveFootTwo is trending at 3 in world
- #TheVoiceBrasil is trending at 2 in world
- #AerosmithnoMultishow is trending at 1 in world
- Mahamana Express is trending at 10 in India
- Red Fort is trending at 9 in India