Welcome to BoxOffice Trailer Throw Down! Where we round up the week’s finest trailers so you don’t get sucked down a YouTube rabbit hole.
Dear readers, please believe we have a pile of superhero trailers for you. But fear not! If superheroes are not your thing, we got some other stuff in there too. We even got a documentary in there. BoxOffice Trailer Throw Down!. Keeping it classy.
Black Panther is coming with secret royal handshakes, trap door escapes, triceratops masks, and magic melty clothes.
THE NEW MUTANTS
Not only is the next entry in the X-Men franchise much more horror than your regular superhero movie, but they added a definite article to the title. That’s how you know it’s scary.
STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI
Luke gets to speak in this one. And so does Chewy’s new alien-penguin-cat-friend.
The Justice League unites to punch a bunch of space bugs. Aquaman can only be described as “stoked.”
PROFESSOR MARSTON & THE WONDER WOMEN
One trailer with Wonder Woman was not enough this week. In fact, the world needed three Wonder Woman movies in one year.
PACIFIC RIM: UPRISING
The first Pacific Rim was about giant robots fighting giant monsters from a hole in the sea. The second Pacific Rim is also about giant robots fighting giant monsters from a hole in the sea…but with Tupac in the soundtrack.
THE OSIRIS CHILD
When the government decided to blow up an entire planet (or something) to stop a space prison riot, a dude decides to fight them and save his daughter from getting blown up in the process.
IT HAPPENED IN LA
A film that raises very interesting points about chanting beads, crack, and palm trees.
BLOCKERS (Restricted Trailer)
Look away, sensitive-eyed readers, as 16 time WWE champion John Cena teaches the rest of us how to decipher teenage emoji sexting.
THOROUGHBREADS (Restricted Trailer)
I thought this movie was going to be about horses.
Yeah. He is that Serpico. The Serpico from Serpico.
If you so choose to go to this one-night-only Halloween screening, you would be watching a movie about people watching people being watched.
ALL I SEE IS YOU
Speaking of watching, this is a movie about eyes.
- Making sense of CHAMP, the silver bullet miracle missile that isn’t
- Ecuador VP Jorge Glas sentenced for corruption in Odebrecht case
- Security robot bullied and forced off the street in San Francisco
- Clarus XC Technology the Official Screen of CineAsia 2017
- MoviePass Signs Marketing Performance-Based Revenue Deal with Movie Distributor and Releases Data to Show Its Impact On Movie Theater Ticket Sales
- NATO Hails Opening of Saudi Arabian Movie Theater Market
- COMING SOON: ‘Ready Player One,’ ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse,’ ‘Alita: Battle Angel,’ ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,’ and Horse Stuff
- AMC Entertainment Announces MoU with The Public Investment Fund, the Sovereign Wealth Fund of Saudi Arabia
- Seating Boom: How Theater Renovations Can Impact Exhibition in 2018
- Powster Launches Responsive Web Platform For Powerful Documentary Unrest
- Fandango: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Is a Force to Behold as Company’s Top Pre-Seller of 2017
- GDC Technology Spotlights Revolutionary Cinema Automation 2.0 at CineAsia 2017
- Regal and IMAX Launch Virtual Reality Centre in NYC’s Times Square
- A footballing experience for all, at Qatar 2022
- At least 39 Yemenis dead in Saudi-led raid on police camp in Sanaa: official
- 'Wake up, sort it'
- Honduras army moves in to quell post-election protests
- Brazil's media cyborgs
- Muji is not just about minimalism and simplicity, says art director Kenya Hara
- New Orleans man sues Saints for refund over national anthem protests