Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez and Taapsee Pannu’s Judwaa 2 is having the time of its life at the box office. The movie entered its 3rd week with style and now it has continued to trend on the weekdays too.
The movie enjoyed a very good 3rd weekend of 7.19 crores. Judwaa 2 was superb as it collected 98.08 crores in its 1st week and 27.76 crores in its 2nd week. The movie has collected 1.15 crores* on its 3rd Monday taking up the total to 134.18 crores*.Judwaa 2 Is Running Riot At The Indian Box Office; Enjoys An Early Diwali
Starting his career with a multi-starrer film Student Of The Year in 2012, Varun, who is five years and seven films old in Bollywood, believes that though he has a long way to go and wants to experiment with different genres of films, there have been some projects that have changed him as an actor. He credits the directors for that.
“Though all films are different experiences, I must mention two films that changed me as an actor — Badlapur and ABCD 2,” said Varun.
“Badlapur was one of the crucial films where I explored a very different character that I usually do not get to play. On the other hand, I think industry people took me seriously as a solo hero after the release of ‘ABCD 2‘. Since it was a 3D film, shot in 3D cameras, that technology was very interesting to utilize in dance performance.”
“The film got a big opening… So that year (2015) itself was crucial, where two very different films by two directors with different conviction, managed to make a mark in my career, as an actor and hero,” he added.
Varun Dhawan will next be seen in Shoojit Sircar’s October and Sharat Katariya Sui Dhaaga – Made In India. Jacqueline Fernandez has Tarun Mansukhani’s Drive and Race 3 opposite Salman Khan in her kitty. Taapsee Pannu will be seen in Anubhav Sinha’s Mulq.
- GAO: Upgrading to new GPS will cost billions more than planned
- Clarus XC Technology the Official Screen of CineAsia 2017
- MoviePass Signs Marketing Performance-Based Revenue Deal with Movie Distributor and Releases Data to Show Its Impact On Movie Theater Ticket Sales
- NATO Hails Opening of Saudi Arabian Movie Theater Market
- COMING SOON: ‘Ready Player One,’ ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse,’ ‘Alita: Battle Angel,’ ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,’ and Horse Stuff
- AMC Entertainment Announces MoU with The Public Investment Fund, the Sovereign Wealth Fund of Saudi Arabia
- Seating Boom: How Theater Renovations Can Impact Exhibition in 2018
- Powster Launches Responsive Web Platform For Powerful Documentary Unrest
- Fandango: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Is a Force to Behold as Company’s Top Pre-Seller of 2017
- GDC Technology Spotlights Revolutionary Cinema Automation 2.0 at CineAsia 2017
- Regal and IMAX Launch Virtual Reality Centre in NYC’s Times Square
- Full Video: Aa Toh Sahii Song | Judwaa 2 | Varun | Jacqueline | Taapsee | Meet Bros | Neha Kakkar
- France creates office to improve military aircraft readiness
- A footballing experience for all, at Qatar 2022
- New Orleans man sues Saints for refund over national anthem protests
- Kevin Hart Contemplates If He's Been Naughty Or Nice While Opening Up About His 'Tough' Year
- John Stamos Fiancée Caitlin McHugh Are Expecting — 'I'll Be A Fun Dad'!!
- Happy News — Kirsten Dunst Is Expecting Her First Child With Fiancé Jesse Plemons!
- Listen To This: You Better Werk!!!
- James Corden Wife Welcome Third Child Into The World — Leaving Harry Styles To Host The Late Late Show!