Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
In January this year, Sanjay Leela Bhansali was attacked in Jaipur when he was shooting for his grand period film Padmavati. The attack was carried out by members of Karni Sena who alleged that Bhansali has distorted Rajput history with this film. The director then reached out to senior members of Karni Sena and it seemed like the matter ended there.
But that’s not the case. In Jaipur, the members of Karni Sena assembled in front of Raj Mandir theatre and shouted slogans against Sanjay Leela Bhansali. They also tore the posters of the film.Narain Singh Divrala, district president Jaipur of the Karni Sena told the media that Sanjay Leela Bhansali had assured after the attack that he’ll show the film to them. But he claimed that he neither showed them the film, nor contacted them. They also threatened that if he doesn’t show Padmavati to them and if they find anything objectionable in it, then they won’t allow the film to release.Padmavati stars Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor. It releases on December 1, 2017.
- Lena Dunham is trending at 7 in world
- CBFC is trending at 5 in India
- Thursday Night Report: ‘Justice League’ Bows to $13M; ‘Wonder’ Starts with $740K
- Long Range Forecast: ‘The Post,’ ‘Proud Mary,’ ‘Paddington 2,’ ‘The Commuter, ‘Condorito’
- ‘Justice League’ Starts w/ $27.3M Overseas
- Argentine Navy loses contact with submarine carrying 44
- Great demand for World Cup tickets
- Security forces carry out operation against terrorists in Turbat
- Rohit Shetty’s Golmaal Again Earns Well Despite New Releases
- Tumhari Sulu Budget First Day Box Office Collection: Slow Start
- Sunny Leone talks about casting couch
- Argentine Submarine Goes Missing With 44 Crew Members On Board - Navy
- Box Office – Tumhari Sulu Does Fair Business Amongst Women Centric Films In 2017
- WOW! Akshay Kumar's PadMan to be shot at United Nations headquarters
- Chennai Customs Website Hacked: Hackers Possibly From Pakistan Claim To Deface Site
- Salman Khan to be seen with both the avatars of Shah Rukh Khan in Aanand L Rai’s next?
- Shah Rukh Khan's production partners with Netflix on original series based on ‘Bard of Blood’ book
- Deepika Padukone is not the least bit cowed down by Padmavati’s opposers
- CBFC returns Padmavati back to the makers, citing incomplete application
- Consumers' association alleges market manipulation as onion prices double in a year