Los Angeles, CA – September 20th, 2017: Cinema Intelligence, specializing in business intelligence solutions for cinema exhibitors, announced today that it has signed a partnership with B&B Theaters (‘B&B’) that will enable Cinema Intelligence to roll out to approximately 50 cinema locations. Cinema Intelligence, a Vista Group company, provides a collection of business intelligence solutions to increase exhibitor revenues by optimizing the forecasting, planning, and scheduling of movies and events. As B&B is a Vista Cinema customer, the pre-built Vista integrations will enable the rapid deployment and use of the Cinema Intelligence suite.
“We were looking for software solutions that can incorporate data analysis and provide actionable insights into our business,” said Brock Bagby, Vice President of Programming and Business Development for B&B Theatres. “We are thrilled to partner with Cinema Intelligence. We ran the numbers and believe the software provides an enormous opportunity to save time and money when it comes to scheduling movies. Our team is very excited.”
With the partnership with B&B, Cinema Intelligence is continuing its expansion in the US market; the announcement follows its partnering with chains such as Celebration Cinema and Santikos Theatres.
“We’ve been focusing on our US expansion ever since establishing our Los Angeles office in 2016 and we’re delighted to team up with one of the leading exhibitors in the US,” said Claudiu Tanasescu, CEO of Cinema Intelligence. “B&B’s focus on centralizing show times will receive a significant boost with our solution.
In a constantly evolving and challenging competitive landscape, theaters and studios alike are looking more and more towards data-driven solutions to improve not only Box Office performance but operational efficiencies such as film booking, film scheduling, and staffing. As big data continues to play a larger part in decision-making in the cinema industry, data intelligence business insights take on even greater significance,” adds Tanasescu.
- 20 AAP MLAs is trending at 8 in world
- 20 AAP MLAs is trending at 1 in India
- No cash? Paris church basket now taking bank cards
- SMPTE Names New Secretary/Treasurer and 2018 Directors
- Screenvision Announces Jurors for First Hegarty Advertising in Cinema Excellence Awards
- Alcons Introduces New Surround System CRMSC-SRHV Featuring Waveguide Technology
- Movie reviews: Vodka Diaries
- Latest launches in TVs: Up to 30% off
- Shilpa Shinde insults Hina Khan
- Kannada actor Kashinath dies
- Prakash Raj attacks PM Modi
- Dulquer as Gemini Ganesan!
- Anushka Shetty on Bhaagamathie
- 'Five of us will use you': This actress was told by her producer
- Akshay said this about Rajinikanth
- 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018: Nominations list announced
- Pics: Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan 'mobbed' at London airport
- TV star Ankita Lokhande opens up about Sushant Singh Rajput
- This video of Arijit Singh is going viral, but for all the wrong reasons
- Bipasha finally breaks silence on pregnancy rumours