Going into its 2nd week, Milan Luthria’s Baadshaho has seen a drop in its collections. The movie enjoyed a good first week with single screens’ strong back. It has done well in massy areas, thanks to the huge fan following of Ajay Devgn & Emraan Hashmi.
Though the film was not the multiplex crowd puller and opened to average reviews from the critics. It managed to cross the 70 crore mark after 10 days. The film has gone past the lifetime numbers of Hindi Medium [69.50 crores] and emerged as the seventh grossing Hindi film of the year. The film has collected 1.15 crores on its 2nd Monday and now stands at the grand total of 72.42 crores. The 100 crore mark is a dream for the film now. Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, on the other hand, is giving a tough competition to the film. Driving with the content base being strong, Shubh Mangal Saavdhan is slowly and steadily leading this race.Baadshaho Witnesses A Drop On Its 2nd Monday At The Box Office
It would be interesting to see how Baadshaho will fare when 3 new releases will strike the cinema halls this week. Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi, Simran and Lucknow Central will release this week grabbing a huge chunk of screens from the current releases. Terminator 2 will also re-release in 3D this week.
Ajay Devgn who is currently shooting for Raid in Lucknow will soon be back in the city for the trailer launch of his next film Golmaal Again. Set in Uttar Pradesh in the 1980s, Raid is based on real life events involving one of the most high profile income tax raids the country has ever known. Raid will be directed by Rajkumar Gupta. He will also be seen in Golmaal Again. It is the fourth instalment from Shetty’s popular Golmaal franchise.
- Gaza is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 650 is trending at 9 in India
- Jharkhand's Kumardubi is trending at 8 in India
- Arun Sadhu is trending at 6 in India
- #Super30 is trending at 5 in India
- #MaharawalRatanSingh is trending at 4 in India
- #DeendayalUpadhyaya is trending at 3 in India
- Studio Weekend Estimates: ‘Kingsman’ Golden w/ $39M; ‘Lego Ninjago’ Starts w/ $21.2M; R-Rated Titles Comprise 8 of Top 10
- Trio through to Uruguay as Korea DPR retain title
- Trump slaps travel restrictions on N Korea, Venezuela in sweeping new ban
- London mayor says Britain should not host President Trump on state visit
- Chastened Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Venezuela added to US travel ban
- Govt to finalise health surcharge policy after PM returns
- Moeen Ali smashes second fastest ODI century for England, helps them beat West Indies
- India clinch ODI series with hat-trick of wins against Australia
- Barca, Real and Atletico all win in La Liga
- Seven pro-Jamaat-e-Islami doctors face police grilling over ‘violent sabotage plan'
- BNP rejects Hasina's 'safe zone' solution to Rohingya crisis
- Man beats sister to death over marriage dispute