Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
An update on the Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna saga.
As we told you, TMZ reported the reality stars were under investigation by the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services, who were supposedly concerned for the couple's daughter Dream Kardashian's safety.
According to new reports confirmed by Chyna's lawyer Lisa Bloom, these rumors are false.
Related: Nicki Minaj & Blac Chyna Flaunt Their ASSets!
A source tells Us Weekly:
"There is no DCFS investigation. There is none, there never was anyway, there never has been, not to the best of anyone's knowledge. They haven't showed up at Chyna's house."
The insider adds of the former duo's upcoming September 18 court date:
"They do hope they are close and are trying to get something agreed on before their September 18 court date."
Meanwhile, Chy's attorney explained to People:
"Chyna is a loving, devoted mother who simply wants to peacefully coparent her healthy, happy baby Dream with Rob. We are unaware of any current investigation suggesting otherwise. We have not received notice of any DCFS filing nor have we been able to find any in the court files."
And as for the court date, Bloom says:
"We look forward to proving our case at that time."
Stay tuned to see how this all pans out!
[Image via Instagram.]
Tags: blac chyna, celeb kidz, dream kardashian, legal matters, perezcious parenting, rob kardashian, safety
- Gaza is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 650 is trending at 9 in India
- Jharkhand's Kumardubi is trending at 8 in India
- Arun Sadhu is trending at 6 in India
- #Super30 is trending at 5 in India
- #MaharawalRatanSingh is trending at 4 in India
- #DeendayalUpadhyaya is trending at 3 in India
- Studio Weekend Estimates: ‘Kingsman’ Golden w/ $39M; ‘Lego Ninjago’ Starts w/ $21.2M; R-Rated Titles Comprise 8 of Top 10
- Trio through to Uruguay as Korea DPR retain title
- Trump slaps travel restrictions on N Korea, Venezuela in sweeping new ban
- London mayor says Britain should not host President Trump on state visit
- Chastened Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Venezuela added to US travel ban
- Govt to finalise health surcharge policy after PM returns
- Moeen Ali smashes second fastest ODI century for England, helps them beat West Indies
- India clinch ODI series with hat-trick of wins against Australia
- Barca, Real and Atletico all win in La Liga
- Seven pro-Jamaat-e-Islami doctors face police grilling over ‘violent sabotage plan'
- BNP rejects Hasina's 'safe zone' solution to Rohingya crisis
- Man beats sister to death over marriage dispute