Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
This… actually may be on the lenient side, considering.
Michael and Heather Martin, the parents behind the DaddyOFive YouTube channel, were sentenced on Monday to five years probation after pleading guilty to two counts each of child neglect, according to The Baltimore Sun.
Related: Jean-Claude Van Damme's Son Arrested For Assault
The couple infamously "pranked" 10-year-old Cody and 11-year-old Emma, Michael's children from another relationship, by smashing things and screaming at them until they cried or ran away.
What they did was no different from real emotional abuse, whether they were kidding or not; and frankly the fact they were consciously doing it for views makes it even more disgusting.
While they will serve no jail time for their crimes, the real result of their sentence is that Michael and Heather will not be allowed to contact Cody or Emma, or their biological mother, Rose Hall, without the court's permission.
So at least that's something.
Related: Mel B Accused Of Bullying ANOTHER Witness
But Hall is disappointed in the sentence, and we can't say we blame her. What these so-called parents did, terrorizing their kids then saying they were kidding, over and over in hundreds of videos, likely caused severe psychological damage.
Don't forget, Michael and Heather have three other children together.
Despite what everyone else might think, the Martins' lawyer says he plans to file to dismiss or reduce the sentence as the couple have learned their lesson.
What do YOU think of the sentence??
[Image via YouTube.]
Tags: child abuse, child neglect, daddyofive, heather martin, icky icky diaper poo, icky icky poo, legal matters, michael martin, perezcious parenting, rose hall, sad sad, viral: kids, viral: news, youtube
- Happily Ever Afterlife: The Making of Disney Pixar’s ‘COCO’
- Weekend Forecast: Will Pixar’s ‘Coco’ Reign for Thanksgiving Over ‘Justice League’ Breakout ‘Wonder’?
- MBDA official: Defense industrial cooperation must survive Brexit
- Fifa bans former bosses of Guam, Nicaraguan and Venezuelan FAs
- Orinoco accident: 10 people missing after two boats capsize
- Gaten Matarazzo Joe Keery Shame The Internet While Answering The Most Searched Questions About Stranger Things — Watch!
- And The Dancing With The Stars Mirrorball Trophy Goes To…
- America's Next Top Model Winner Eva Marcille Is Pregnant With A Baby Boy!
- David Cassidy Passes Away At 67
- Julia Stiles Welcomes Her First Child!
- Meghan McCain Just Got Married At Her Father's Ranch! Awwww!
- Chrissy Teigen Flaunts Her Baby Bump After Announcing Second Pregnancy!
- Nick Carter Accused Of Rape! Melissa Schuman Of Girl Group Dream Tells Her Horrifying Story!
- Janice Dickinson Scores A Legal Win Against Bill Cosby!
- Gabby Douglas Says She Was Also Abused By Team Doctor Larry Nassar
- Clip of Wolfcop 2 Another Wolfcop
- Channel Nine cricket commentary team's lack of diversity is out of touch | Kate O'Halloran
- Shiv Thakor sacked by Derbyshire after exposing himself to two women
- Michael Viviano designs gabled house for his parents in Houston
- Iraq relocates hundreds of foreign wives, children of suspected militants