Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
2 Dirty 2 Laundry!
What is it with the Fast and Furious movies and drama being aired out on social media?
First it was Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson calling out "candy ass" costar Vin Diesel for his bad behavior on set. Then Michelle Rodriguez had to bring up her gripes about how the franchise has been treating its women on Instagram.
Photos: The Rock Meets 10-Year-Old Who Used San Andreas Moves To Save His Brother
Now the latest is Tyrese Gibson, who apparently couldn't find a more private way to reach The Rock with a very specific issue.
Apparently Tyrese is worried DJ's rumored Hobbs spinoff movie with Jason Statham will delay Fast 9, hurting his own checkbook — er, we mean "the fans."
Thankfully, The Shade Room screen grabbed what Gibson wrote in the comments section of The Rock's IG post on Sunday:
On Tuesday, Tyrese took to his own Instagram (in a since deleted diatribe) to explain himself further:
We guess The Rock tried to reach out because later Tyrese wrote:
This does not seem like the way to get this done, Tyrese.
Frankly, it's just kind of sad.
[Image via Brian To/WENN.]
Tags: dwayne "the rock" johnson, fast and furious, film flickers, instagram, jason statham, michelle rodriguez, tyrese gibson, vin diesel
- Gaza is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 650 is trending at 9 in India
- Jharkhand's Kumardubi is trending at 8 in India
- Arun Sadhu is trending at 6 in India
- #Super30 is trending at 5 in India
- #MaharawalRatanSingh is trending at 4 in India
- #DeendayalUpadhyaya is trending at 3 in India
- Studio Weekend Estimates: ‘Kingsman’ Golden w/ $39M; ‘Lego Ninjago’ Starts w/ $21.2M; R-Rated Titles Comprise 8 of Top 10
- Trio through to Uruguay as Korea DPR retain title
- Trump slaps travel restrictions on N Korea, Venezuela in sweeping new ban
- London mayor says Britain should not host President Trump on state visit
- Chastened Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Venezuela added to US travel ban
- Govt to finalise health surcharge policy after PM returns
- Moeen Ali smashes second fastest ODI century for England, helps them beat West Indies
- India clinch ODI series with hat-trick of wins against Australia
- Barca, Real and Atletico all win in La Liga
- Seven pro-Jamaat-e-Islami doctors face police grilling over ‘violent sabotage plan'
- BNP rejects Hasina's 'safe zone' solution to Rohingya crisis
- Man beats sister to death over marriage dispute