Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
Maybe she should give him a Pepsi??
As we reported in June, Kendall and Kylie Jenner caused controversy when they sold $125 t-shirts which superimposed their faces, social media stats, and "KK" logo over images of music icons including Tupac, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Kiss, The Doors, and Black Sabbath.
Related: Kendall Jenner Shares A Letter From Her 14-Year-Old Self
The next month, photographer Michael Miller filed a lawsuit against the girls for using his snaps without permission.
Fast forward to Tuesday, Kenny is being sued again by a different photog who says the KUWTK star stole his image without asking.
According to TMZ, Al Pereira has filed a new lawsuit against Kendall Jenner, Inc. for using his pic (insert above) featuring Tupac, The Notorious B.I.G., and Redman.
The Jenner sisters have already pulled the shirts from their online store, and issued an apology in June.
[Image via Kendall+Kylie/Tony King/Future Image/WENN.]
Tags: fashion smashion, kendall jenner, kuwtk, kylie jenner, legal matters, models, music minute, reality tv, young hollywood
- Happily Ever Afterlife: The Making of Disney Pixar’s ‘COCO’
- Weekend Forecast: Will Pixar’s ‘Coco’ Reign for Thanksgiving Over ‘Justice League’ Breakout ‘Wonder’?
- MBDA official: Defense industrial cooperation must survive Brexit
- Zimbabwe’s President Mugabe resigns after 37 years
- US airstrike kills more than 100 al-Shabab militants
- Forlan: U-17 finals will bring good things to Uruguay
- Menotti's marvels of ’78 in numbers
- UNICEF calls for urgent response to Rohingya camp water contamination
- Disney-Pixar animation executive Lasseter takes leave after 'missteps': Memo
- Argentina missing submarine: Concern grows over lack of oxygen
- Kendall Jenner ousts Gisele Bundchen as world's top-earning model
- Mines, settlements, airports: How to clean the Arctic from neglected facilities
- Gaten Matarazzo Joe Keery Shame The Internet While Answering The Most Searched Questions About Stranger Things — Watch!
- Aadhaar data is fully safe: UIDAI
- Facebook can’t regulate itself: Ex-employee
- Paytm Mall to offer accidental damage cover for smartphones
- And The Dancing With The Stars Mirrorball Trophy Goes To…
- Ukrainian ex-president’s new lawyer seeks personal meeting with Yanukovich
- America's Next Top Model Winner Eva Marcille Is Pregnant With A Baby Boy!
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe resigns, ending four decades of rule