Though Baadshaho has slowed down its speed at the box office after its glorious 1st week, the movie now stands with the total of 71.74 crores* at the box office. It recently crossed Jab Harry Met Sejal at the box office and now it has achieved another feat by crossing Irrfan Khan’s Hindi Medium.
Starring a stellar cast of Ajay Devgn, Ileana D’Cruz, Emraan Hashmi, Esha Gupta, Vidyut Jammwal and Sanjay Mishra – Baadshaho enjoyed a good week 1 courtesy the amazing response it got from single screens. Irrfan Khan’s Hindi Medium was a satirical take on Indian education system, it grossed 69 crores at the box office. The film was made on a tight budget hence was declared as a super hit. Baadshaho in its 2nd week has crossed Hindi Medium‘s lifetime collections. The status for Baadshaho will not be same as Hindi Medium as it’s a lavishly made film on a high budget. Baadshaho is standing a position below Badrinath Ki Dulhania which collected 116.60 crores. Crossing this Varun Dhawan starrer is an impossible task for Baadshaho.Baadshaho Jumps Up In The List Of Highest Grossing Movies Of 2017, Beats Hindi Medium
Baadshaho narrates a fictional story of six people who try to bring a change in their destiny by pulling off a heist. Baadshaho marks the fourth collaboration of Luthria with Ajay. They had earlier worked for Kachche Dhaage, Chori Chori and Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. The film released on September 1.
Ajay said that his bond has become stronger with Milan — personal and professional — over time. “Our friendship is not for the last 18 years, and not from the time of Kachche Dhaage. It is before that…We don’t need to discuss much about our requirements. There is a comfort zone. I know what Milan wants, and he knows how will I perform,” he said.
- Gaza is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 650 is trending at 9 in India
- Jharkhand's Kumardubi is trending at 8 in India
- Arun Sadhu is trending at 6 in India
- #Super30 is trending at 5 in India
- #MaharawalRatanSingh is trending at 4 in India
- #DeendayalUpadhyaya is trending at 3 in India
- Studio Weekend Estimates: ‘Kingsman’ Golden w/ $39M; ‘Lego Ninjago’ Starts w/ $21.2M; R-Rated Titles Comprise 8 of Top 10
- Trio through to Uruguay as Korea DPR retain title
- Trump slaps travel restrictions on N Korea, Venezuela in sweeping new ban
- London mayor says Britain should not host President Trump on state visit
- Chastened Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Venezuela added to US travel ban
- Govt to finalise health surcharge policy after PM returns
- Moeen Ali smashes second fastest ODI century for England, helps them beat West Indies
- India clinch ODI series with hat-trick of wins against Australia
- Barca, Real and Atletico all win in La Liga
- Seven pro-Jamaat-e-Islami doctors face police grilling over ‘violent sabotage plan'
- BNP rejects Hasina's 'safe zone' solution to Rohingya crisis
- Man beats sister to death over marriage dispute