Baadshaho which released previous week had a good first week but it showed a downward trend from its 2nd Friday. The movie, barring The Dirty Picture, so far has crossed every film in the list of Emraan Hashmi highest grossing list.
When someone will list down the most underrated actors of Bollywood, Emraan Hashmi will surely be on the list. He has some really memorable roles to his credit but not his single movie has even entered the 100 crore club. Hard to believe, but his highest grossing film is 2011’s The Dirty Picture, which made a collection of 85 crores at the box office. Baadshaho now stands at the grand total of 71.74 crores* as it has crossed Raaz 3 to claim the 2nd position in the list.Baadshaho Becomes Emraan Hashmi’s 2nd Highest Grossing Movie Of All Time, Beats Raaz 3
Emraan Hashmi is working on a documentary on cancer, but the actor says making it is tough as there are always doubts about its commercial value.
Take a look at Emraan Hashmi’s Top 10 Highest Grossing Films Of All Time
The documentary is tentatively titled The C Word. “Documentary is the first (priority). We will see when it will see light of the day. Getting an outlet for that in this country is very difficult because not many documentary films are made,” Emraan told IANS.
Emraan, who has penned in a book his struggle around his son Ayaan’s cancer treatment, added: “People always question the commercial value of a documentary.” Asked how is it turning out to be, the actor said he is not singing songs in it. “Let us see what happens,” he said.
Will Baadshaho turn out to be to Emraan Hashmi’s highest grossing movie? It will have to cross 85 crores of The Dirty Picture to achieve this feat. What do you think of the same? Do let us know in the comments section below.
- Gaza is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 650 is trending at 9 in India
- Jharkhand's Kumardubi is trending at 8 in India
- Arun Sadhu is trending at 6 in India
- #Super30 is trending at 5 in India
- #MaharawalRatanSingh is trending at 4 in India
- #DeendayalUpadhyaya is trending at 3 in India
- Studio Weekend Estimates: ‘Kingsman’ Golden w/ $39M; ‘Lego Ninjago’ Starts w/ $21.2M; R-Rated Titles Comprise 8 of Top 10
- Trio through to Uruguay as Korea DPR retain title
- Trump slaps travel restrictions on N Korea, Venezuela in sweeping new ban
- London mayor says Britain should not host President Trump on state visit
- Chastened Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Venezuela added to US travel ban
- Govt to finalise health surcharge policy after PM returns
- Moeen Ali smashes second fastest ODI century for England, helps them beat West Indies
- India clinch ODI series with hat-trick of wins against Australia
- Barca, Real and Atletico all win in La Liga
- Seven pro-Jamaat-e-Islami doctors face police grilling over ‘violent sabotage plan'
- BNP rejects Hasina's 'safe zone' solution to Rohingya crisis
- Man beats sister to death over marriage dispute