Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
Raid, based on real life events involving one of the most high profile income tax raids the country has ever known, starring Ajay Devgn will go on floors today in Lucknow. Ajay Devgn will be seen opposite Ileana D’Cruz in this Raj Kumar Gupta’s directorial venture. The movie also stars Saurabh Shukla. It’s going to be a 60 day non-stop shoot in Lucknow. The music of the film is helmed by Amit Trivedi and lyrics are penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya.
Raid is a Panorama Studios production and is presented by Gulshan Kumar (T-Series). It is produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Kumar Mangat Pathak and Abhishek Pathak.Ajay Devgn recently had a release, Baadshaho, which did a decent job at the box office. His next film is Golmaal Again, which releases during Diwali, on October 20, 2017. It seems that it’s going to be a hectic time for Ajay Devgn, as he would be juggling the shoot of Raid and Golmaal Again promotions.
- Gaza is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 650 is trending at 9 in India
- Jharkhand's Kumardubi is trending at 8 in India
- Arun Sadhu is trending at 6 in India
- #Super30 is trending at 5 in India
- #MaharawalRatanSingh is trending at 4 in India
- #DeendayalUpadhyaya is trending at 3 in India
- Studio Weekend Estimates: ‘Kingsman’ Golden w/ $39M; ‘Lego Ninjago’ Starts w/ $21.2M; R-Rated Titles Comprise 8 of Top 10
- Trio through to Uruguay as Korea DPR retain title
- Trump slaps travel restrictions on N Korea, Venezuela in sweeping new ban
- London mayor says Britain should not host President Trump on state visit
- Chastened Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Venezuela added to US travel ban
- Govt to finalise health surcharge policy after PM returns
- Moeen Ali smashes second fastest ODI century for England, helps them beat West Indies
- India clinch ODI series with hat-trick of wins against Australia
- Barca, Real and Atletico all win in La Liga
- Seven pro-Jamaat-e-Islami doctors face police grilling over ‘violent sabotage plan'
- BNP rejects Hasina's 'safe zone' solution to Rohingya crisis
- Man beats sister to death over marriage dispute