Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
The anticipated face-off between the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) and its former chairperson Pahlaj Nihalani has been diffused. When Nihalani had decided to approach the CBFC to certify his film Julie 2 (he is the film’s presenter and distributor) a section of the media accused the self-styled sanskaari censor chief of peddling soft-porn once he was out the censor seat.
Now Julie 2 has been cleared by the CBFC with an ‘Adults’ certificate with no cuts. Says Nihalani happily, “This is just what I had hoped for. If I was still the CBFC chairperson I’d have given Julie 2 an ‘Adults’ certificate with no cuts. It is a clean Adults film for adult members of a family. Though it’s a film on an adult subject—the exploitation of strugglers and newcomers in Bollywood—the film has no nudity, no skin show, and no double-meaning dialogues. Like I said it is a family film for adults and the CBFC has done the right thing.”About charges of hypocrisy being levelled at him for peddling soft-porn after espousing Puritanism as the CBFC chairperson, Nihalani protests, “Soft porn or soft corn, or harsh reality, let the film release. The world will know.”
- David Cassidy is trending at 1 in world
- Happily Ever Afterlife: The Making of Disney Pixar’s ‘COCO’
- Weekend Forecast: Will Pixar’s ‘Coco’ Reign for Thanksgiving Over ‘Justice League’ Breakout ‘Wonder’?
- Final Draw assistants to represent Russia and seven World Cup winners
- Fifa bans former bosses of Guam, Nicaraguan and Venezuelan FAs
- British embassy cat in Jordan appointed chief mouser
- Parliamentary watchdog for allowing four family members as directors of a bank
- Mymensingh police arrest two over ‘fabricated news’ on Justice Sinha’s resignation
- Rafale Jets Bought At 16% Lower Price Than Congress Deal
- Gaten Matarazzo Joe Keery Shame The Internet While Answering The Most Searched Questions About Stranger Things — Watch!
- Facebook can’t regulate itself: Ex-employee
- And The Dancing With The Stars Mirrorball Trophy Goes To…
- Putin-Trump talk confirms that constructive Russia-US dialogue possible — Russian lawmaker
- America's Next Top Model Winner Eva Marcille Is Pregnant With A Baby Boy!
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe resigns, ending four decades of rule
- David Cassidy Passes Away At 67
- Julia Stiles Welcomes Her First Child!
- Meghan McCain Just Got Married At Her Father's Ranch! Awwww!
- Chrissy Teigen Flaunts Her Baby Bump After Announcing Second Pregnancy!
- Nick Carter Accused Of Rape! Melissa Schuman Of Girl Group Dream Tells Her Horrifying Story!