Statement further reads youth of Kashmir bear passion to join Lashkar
The militant outfit Lashkar-e-taiba on Tuesday said, Mahmood Shah is the chief of the dreaded militant group in Jammu and Kashmir, whereas Abu Ismael, who was recently killed, held the position of commander.
In an e-mailed statement to India Today, LeT Spokesman Dr Abdullah Ghazanwi said for India to get their hands on LeT chief, they must sacrifice a lot.
"We would like to inform DGP SP Vaid that our commanding hierarchy won't make sense to Indian forces. We don't thrive upon status but performance. Our commanders claim their "bravery and trophies by attacking the Indian armed forces", despite being low in resources, which is enough to tell who the commanding leader is. You'll soon witness the wrath of substitute commander of Shaheed Abu Ismael," said LeT in a statement.
The statement further reads that the youth of Kashmir bear passion and goodwill to join the ranks of Lashkar-e-taiba.
"India itself is evident to the love, harmony and mutual understanding between local population and Mujahideen. They have opted for the guns as their last resort in winning their freedom. They shall have their freedom at all costs," Ghaznavi added.DGP J&K police S P Vaid on Monday said there is no one ready in Lashker to take command in Kashmir.
- Saudis in talks with TAI to buy six Anka turkish drones
- Leonardo boss calls market reaction ‘excessive’ in wake of lower forecast
- US State Department clears Poland’s $10.5B request to buy Patriot
- Ambassador to NATO unsure if US will impose sanctions on Turkey for S-400 buy
- Coleman leaves Wales post
- CTD arrests one terrorist in Peshawar
- Regional gird project being established soon to utilize energy in GB: Akbar
- Security forces carry out operation against terrorists in Turbat
- Rangers arrest 13 criminals in Karachi
- Expansionist designs of India great threat to peace in region: AJK PM
- Gilgit-Baltistan becomes ideal place for tourism: Ghazanfar
- No new case of polio reported in FATA during 2017: Jhagra
- Highest standards of education to be ensured at all Public Sector Universities: AJK President
- Govt making concrete efforts for promotion of education sector in Balochistan: Achakzai
- Development projects need of hour after restoration of peace in Karachi: Zubair
- Governor Sindh invites Kuwaiti investors to take benefits of economic opportunities in Pakistan
- PM Hariri arrives to Paris as Saudi-Iranian tensions run high
- Pakistan NSA Nasser Khan Janjua Accuses India of Creating 'Two-Front Situation'
- Pakistan Has To Show Pristine Behaviour For Normalisation of Ties With NSG: Former US Diplomat
- Argentine Submarine Goes Missing With 44 Crew Members On Board - Navy