Chinese scientists are reportedly developing a new solid fuel rocket which could be launched from country’s first domestically made jumbo air freighter, the Yun-20.
According to experts at the China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology (CALVT), they are developing a new solid fuel rocket which could be launched by the Yun-20 in flight, sending a 100-kg load into near-earth orbit, Global Times reports citing a report by China Central Television (CCTV) Monday. The report did not provide any more details on it.
Military expert, Wang Mingliang, was quoted as saying that the Yun-20 will likely carry drones in the future as well. It's anticipated that the Yun-20 could be refitted as refueling plane carrying over 90 tons of fuel, as well as airborne early warning aircraft with larger radar and a cabin for passengers.
- 鹿島改 is trending at 10 in Japan
- シーカーストーン is trending at 9 in Japan
- #PWATokyo is trending at 8 in Japan
- #八千代ライブ is trending at 7 in Japan
- 出席者ゼロ is trending at 6 in Japan
- #スプラ意味ナイ報告選手権 is trending at 4 in Japan
- 元TBS記者 is trending at 3 in Japan
- #心理性別テスト is trending at 2 in Japan
- 湯キリコさん is trending at 1 in Japan
- Culiacán is trending at 10 in world
- Lanús is trending at 9 in world
- Rams is trending at 8 in world
- San Lorenzo is trending at 7 in world
- #ApagaTelevisa is trending at 6 in world
- #GagaFiveFootTwo is trending at 3 in world
- #TheVoiceBrasil is trending at 2 in world
- #AerosmithnoMultishow is trending at 1 in world
- Mahamana Express is trending at 10 in India
- Red Fort is trending at 9 in India
- Tehseen Shehzad Poonawalla is trending at 8 in India