Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
Media playback is unsupported on your device
At least 90 people have died in Thursday's 8.1 magnitude earthquake in Mexico, officials have confirmed.
A government spokesman said 71 people had been killed in the south-west state of Oaxaca alone.
Hundreds of families have reportedly been camping in the streets, afraid of the dangers of aftershocks. The Mexican Seismological Service said 721 had been recorded since the initial tremor.
The earthquake was the strongest the country has seen in a century.
On Friday, the country's east coast was also hit by tropical storm Katia.
Two people died in mudslides after heavy rain fall.Image copyright Image caption Image copyright Image caption Image copyright EPA Image caption Image copyright AFP Image caption Image copyright AFP/getty Image caption Image copyright AFP/GETTY Image caption Image copyright AFP/GETTY Image caption Image copyright AFP/GETTY Image caption
- Malaysia arrests seven suspected of involvement with Abu Sayyaf militant group
- Palestinian Abbas says Middle East peace closer with Trump engaged
- North Korea calls Trump ‘barking dog’
- UAF inks agreement
- Muslims caught in Austrian election crossfire
- Deepika Padukone looks regal in first look of ‘Padmavati’
- Two revenue dept officials injured
- Azadi Chowk inaugurated in Sargodha
- Two wildlife officials gunned down
- US, Iran meet as Trump threat looms over nuke deal
- Anti-migrant, anti-Muslim, anti-Merkel: Germany's AfD
- EXレイドパス is trending at 10 in Japan
- 空の日 is trending at 9 in Japan
- 創設表明 is trending at 8 in Japan
- 三菱UFJ is trending at 7 in Japan
- #あんスタカップリングメーカー is trending at 6 in Japan
- Gboard is trending at 5 in Japan
- #バスの日 is trending at 4 in Japan
- 完全破壊 is trending at 3 in Japan
- #頭がいい人と悪い人のあなたの見方の違い is trending at 2 in Japan