Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
The plane's flight path had to be changed to avoid Hurricane Irma. Instead of flying over Puerto Rico, the plane instead took a route over Barbados, Grenada and Trinidad. Thanks to wireless internet on the flight, journalists on board were able to file live updates.
- US Air Force, Navy join search for lost Argentine submarine
- US declares North Korea a terror sponsor; new sanctions expected
- Dely Valdes: We need to enjoy this
- Successful first run for anti-discrimination monitoring system
- Argentina navy: Missing sub 'had called to report breakdown'
- Whitefish Energy: Power company halts Puerto Rico work
- US to scrap Haitian immigrants' protected status
- Iranian president declares end of ISIS
- Putin meets Assad ahead of Syria talks with Turkey and Iran
- Netanyahu to bridge troubled EU waters, makes first premier visit in 22 years
- “The CBFC is behaving in a very strange way” - Shyam Benegal on the Padmavati row
- Tilting Back To PSUs?
- Is prime minister next up in submarine investigation?
- Israel eyeing fresh start under Katash
- Netanyahu draws line between professional criticism and incitement
- Liberman seeks billions for defense against Iran
- PM credits Swaraj for re-election of India's Bhandari to ICJ
- Haasan extends supports to Deepika, wants her head saved
- Tough task for police station in violent Arab town
- Bringing great minds together to combat educational inequality